Administrative Assistant/ Sales Coordinator- Piscataway
Department: Power Systems Sales
• Provide sales support to all sales department personnel.
• Provide administrative support to the outside Account Managers in order to maximize their customer facing time in the identification of new opportunities, follow-up on open deals pending and close new business.
• Contact engineers, general contractor’s end users for new project bidders list.
• Answer incoming phone inquiries for the sales department to assure caller is receiving the information that can best respond to their inquiry.
• Maintain project quotation files including current bidders list.
• Download project reports daily/weekly using CIS, review for new opportunities and/or bid deadlines to ensure the sales office meets the required deadlines and receives all of the appropriate addendums to the project.
• Track new bid projects to determine low bidder (CIS or direct phone call communication) update status in Sales Link and communicate results/actions to responsible Account Manager.
• Evaluate customer inquiries from the Foley web page.
• Maintain Cat and vendor literature supplies and catalogs.
• Send literature and catalogs to customers as directed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1 to 3 years experience or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multi task effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.