Construction CSA Dispatcher – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Service
• Centrally dispatching CSA technicians across the territory; Bensalem, Hammonton, Whitehall & Bear.
• Generate and distribute PM Call List Reports to install and external customers who are connected.
• Performing administrative duties and daily tasks including: work order management, ordering parts, distributing inspection reports to customers, reviewing profitability, conduct and complete employee reviews.
• Plan, monitor and coordinate Product Improvement and Product Support letters.
• Work closely with the Field Service Supervisor and Service Advisor to ensure we are exceeding our customers’ expectations.
• Adhere to and enforce compliance to all corporate policies and safety protocol.
• Compliance with the following 6 Sigma Policies: Centralized Dispatching, Customer Retention, and Credit Disputes.
• High School Diploma, Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the customer service or equipment rental industry with progressive supervisory experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Effective time management skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.