Construction New, Heavy Rents & Used Equipment Service Supervisor – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Service
• Manage all assigned Shop Technician’s productivity and expense time.
• Prioritize all work accordingly and assure communication with Rental and sales coordinators to meet expectations.
• Assign start dates and completion dates to all jobs and communicate this with Rental and sales coordinators.
• Review work orders for accuracy and close out in a timely manner.
• Monitor all in process jobs to ensure proper technician notes and segmentation.
• Review all warranty work orders to ensure compliance with warranty requirements for processing.
• Work with other Department Supervisors, Shop Manager, Rental and Sales coordinators regarding reporting and managing workload.
• Monitor Work Flow daily to ensure Rental and Sales Coordinators. Have been updated on prep and ready status and commitment dates are reviewed.
• Mentor shop technicians and exhibit positive behavior/performance in relationship to our Company Values.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the heavy equipment industry with progressive maintenance and repair supervisory experience
• Strong Technical and mechanical skills
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills: both verbal and written
• Strong time management, team building, and leadership skills: ability to work independently and multi task effectively in a fast paced environment
• Well versed computer skills
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.