Construction Service Administrative Assistant – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Service
• Provide consistent, accurate and timely administrative support to management and the department in its daily operations.
• Provide professional reports and correspondence to facilitate the flow of information.
• Provide support in organizing and communicating meetings/events.
• Manage internal/external mail and distribute to appropriate staff.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years experience in customer service industry with administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Strong time management; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with DBSi/AS400, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint and other position related software
• Detail oriented
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.