Construction Service Writer – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Service
• Supply customers (internal, external) with repair quotes and or estimates.
• Schedule incoming jobs and coordinate with applicable Shop Foreperson.
• Alert customers and/or CSR’s of machine status and completion.
• Review signed quotes and have Shop Administrator activate quotes.
• Review Cat Inspect inspections, communicate with customer and or CSR and prepare additional quotes as requested and or recommended.
• Answer shop phones and field service phones when needed.
• Maintain shop log – input dates on outgoing quotes and incoming signed quotes – alert Shop Forepersons.
• Back up Shop Forepersons.
• Follow up on all outstanding quotes to obtain approval.
• Follow all company policies, to include all safety policies.
• 6 Sigma Responsibilities; Adherence to Undercarriage Ordering Process, Backorder Fills Notification to External and Internal Customers and Shop Forepersons, Warranty Work Order/Claims, Processing/Invoicing and Corporate Parts Emergency Service Charges.
• Complete warranty checklist, be accountable for accuracy and scan into DSI folder when closing applicable work orders.
• Code all work obtained from Cat Inspect so that monthly revenue data can be tracked.
• Submit job information to Standard Jobs Coordinator to build up our data base.
• Assist Service Department in WIP management by maintenance and invoicing of work orders.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the heavy equipment industry with progressive maintenance/repair experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Strong project management, time management, team building and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.