Construction Shop Service Administrator – Whitehall, PA
Department: Machinery Service
• Work in concert with the quote writer, shop foremen and lead mechanics to open work orders and/or quotes; includes the research and input of correct information on the work order or quote
• Answer phone calls in a timely manner (3 ring maximum) and direct that call, in a friendly, professional manner, to the correct person or division (no blind transfers).
• Perform routine electronic filing and other clerical duties.
• Move loading dock to active jobs or create and process loading dock invoices.
• Handle COD charges with the Credit or Parts Department.
• Open new customer accounts.
• Prepare mechanics times and establish payroll for the HR Department when needed.
• Responsible for administration of purchase orders issued through the Construction Service Department.
• Assist any customer at the counter and direct the appropriate person to the customer.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 2 years experience in heavy equipment or customer service industry with administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.