Corporate Marketing Manager – Bensalem, PA / Piscataway, NJ
• Collaborate with ELT, Sales & Operational Managers to design, develop and implement corporate wide processes and practices to continually drive improved performance and meet both internal and external customer needs.
• Manage the process of leveraging electronic media to promote products and services, while providing a consistent experience in order to attract, engage and convert online prospects into customers. Forms of electronic media would include (but not limited to): content marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, social media and online advertising.
• Manage physical and electronic touch points to ensure the customer has a consistent customer experience.
• Manage the process to deliver “push” marketing content to current and prospective customers through media including (but not limited to); direct mail, newsletters, flyers, industry publications.
• Manage promotional/customer events by collaborating with Sales & Operations Management, identifying needs, venues and target audiences.
• Manage internal communications to include (but not limited to) annual and mid-year employee meetings, Cat Executive and District presentations.
• Manage Marketing covered accounts for all Divisions.
• Bachelors Degree required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.