Corporate Parts Administration Manager – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Construction Parts
• Maintain optimum parts inventory levels at all locations.
• Maintain good service fill percentages at all locations.
• Plan and administer parts department procedures to assure good customer service and efficient productivity.
• Budget, monitor and control the financial and human resources to achieve targeted goals.
• Formulate department goals in accordance with our company values to achieve the parts objectives.
• Work with the Parts and Service support Sales Manager to develop short and long-term goals, forecast objectives and action plans.
• Recruit, develop and evaluate parts personnel to ensure competence and commitment.
• Monthly Responsibility and Review of the Following Reports / Metrics; Core Inspection and Variances, Core Record Deletions, Receivable Aging Report, Receipt to Credit Report, Grief Report and Worn Core Inventory Reconciliation.
• Six Sigma Project Owner; Compile, review and monitor results according to plan and take necessary action if required.
• HR Recruiting Project Responsibilities; Forecast Business Unit hiring needs to HR quarterly, Complete position request form and job specs, Work with HR to develop ads, Interview candidates, Check 3 references, Review resumes and return to HR within 3 days of receipt, Offer position contingent on physical exam and drug screen, Complete change of status form prior to employee starting.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Parts Operations, Inventory and Warehouse Management with progressive supervisory experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Knowledge of general business practices and the roles other departments play within the overall business operations of an organization; solid business acumen and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong project management, time management and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of Corporate Parts Manager Job Role/Function.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.