Corporate Parts Administrative Assistant-Piscataway
Department: Construction Parts
1. Oversee Parts Department freight expense and subsequent charges to customers.
2. Prepare, submit and track PCS claims to Caterpillar.
3. Manage Novelty Store inventory to include ordering, storage, pricing and store shelf replenishment. Assist Sales force with customer novelty purchases.
4. Maintain Exel spreadsheets for DPIS, abandoned calls, freight and submitted PCS claims.
5. Process on line Novelty orders to include customer contact when necessary.
6. Order vendor parts approved by Parts Inventory Supervisor.
7. Demonstrate alignment with Foley Company Values.
8. Backup Responsibilities; cover for back office personnel during absences and times of high traffic and recieve cash payments and process credit cards payments for customer pickups.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2. Minimum 2 years clerical experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Skills & Required Training
1. Knowledge of general business practices and the roles other departments play within the overall business operations of an organization.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.