Corporate Recruiter- Bensalem, PA and Piscataway, NJ
Department: Human Resources
• Responsible for Full cycle recruiting.
• Collaborates with Managers to determine Hiring needs.
• Screens resumes and schedule interviews with candidates.
• Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
• Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract qualified high caliber candidates.
• Collaborates with Managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
• Develops Marketing programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
• Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of recruiting goals.
• Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Manages Minority/Women/Veterans and Disabled outreach
• Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry
• 2-5 Years recruiting experience
• BA/BS or equivalent related experience
• Knowledge of employment law
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong Organizational skills
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.