Credit / Collection Analyst – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Credit & Finance
• Review and print the ATB report (or dollar descending list) beginning of each month.
• Initially call on the customers with larger exposures.
• Maintain the follow up dates in a current manner.
• Approve/decline orders when they hit the credit exceeds screen.
• Notify the Corp. Credit Mgr, or Finance Mgr., when an order is above the analyst's limit.
• Monitor a customer's exposure and the respective credit limit. Recommend any increase/decrease in credit lines, where necessary.
• Negotiate payment plans with delinquent customers and have approved by the Corp. Credit Mgr.
• Monitor invoices over 180 days and prepare to report on these accounts every other month with the Corp. Credit Mgr. 9. Identify any customer disputes in a required time frame (120 days) and prepare a CRS form.
• Notify attorney's to send Demand Letter on delinquent accounts and follow up on the results.
• Prepare Bad Debt report on delinquent accounts and forward to the Corp. Credit Mgr. in a timely manner.
• Visit with customers to pick up checks, or review statements and invoices, when necessary.
• Notify management, or sales personnel, of any delinquent accounts or disputes.
• Maintain monthly DSO (52 - Foley / 62 - Foley Rents) and past due percentages (7.50%) assigned by Corp. Credit Mgr.
• Adhere to 6 Sigma Credit Dispute Policy, Foley Rents Customer Retention Policy and 6 Sigma Parts Credit Dispute Policy.
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration is preferred and/or equivalent experience including basic knowledge of Accounting, Credit and Finance.
• Minimum 2-3 years of business related experience in Accounting, Credit or Finance and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Knowledge of general business practices, solid business acumen and problem solving skills.
• Excellent negotiation, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.