Dispatcher – Bensalem, PA
Department: Rents Service
• Responsible for scheduling and dispatching delivery drivers
• Open, complete, and invoice all Centralized Trucking work orders
• Review, code and post all outside vendor invoices
• Responsible for benchmark of call-off to return time of all rentals.
• Responsible for scheduling maintenance of all tractor-trailers.
• Effectively schedule and route tractor trailers to meet delivery times and profitability
• Responsible for customer contact in regards to trucking schedule (pick-up, delivery, late arrivals, etc.)
• Responsible for managing driver times
• Responsible for driver inspection, toll, and mileage sheets
• Responsible for billing of all travel moves
• Coordinate effective use of outside haulers
• Provide backup to Rental Developers as needed by completing rental orders from start to finish.
• Provide backup to Transportation Manager to send out weekly driver scorecards.
• Minimum 5-7 years experience in service related industry.
• Knowledge of general business practices and the roles other departments play within the overall business operations of an organization; solid business acumen and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Effective time management skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.