Heavy Rental and Used Equipment Administrative Assistant – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Sales
• Billing rental damage and communicating to salesman/management
• Tracking machine loaner and demonstration contracts
• Writing Rental/RPO contracts
• Daily rental inventory management
• Managing rental reservation time lengths
• Daily batch invoicing
• Customer Insurance filing
• When coordinator is absent - assisting salesmen in identifying available machines for rent
• Filing used certification support with Caterpillar
• Assist in advertising Used/Rollout Equipment
• Coordinate used sale inquiries
• Temporarily assist in scanning/filing machines sales orders
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years experience in customer service industry with administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Strong time management; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint and other position related software. Experience with DBSi/AS400 a plus
• Detail oriented
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.