Human Resources Coordinator – Bensalem, PA / Piscataway, NJ
Department: Human Resources
• Responsible for Managing Employee Attendance across the organization
• Collaborates with Managers on Employee Attendance matters
• Time and Attendance reporting
• Back up to payroll
• Maintain Payroll/HR system
• Oversee Review system
• Union Reporting
• Wage and hour compliance
• Assist employees with attendance situations
• Monitor FMLA and disability
• Collaborate with Accounting on payroll reconciliation
• Human Resources Administrative tasks
• 2-5 Years payroll experience
• BA/BS or equivalent related experience
• Knowledge of employment law
• Advanced level of excel
• Experience with an HRIS system
• AS400 Experience
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.