Inside Quoter Power Systems – Bensalem PA/Piscataway, NJ
Department: Power Systems Product Support
• Quoting and closing of CSA Inspection repairs, emergency service repairs and Customer Request for Proposals
• Utilize a problem solving Counselor Sales Approach (Relating/Discovery/Advocating/Supporting) to quote and close repair business
• Provide service & maintenance recommendations to customer to improve reliability and extend service life of their equipment including, but not limited to: Load bank testing, fuel filtration system improvements, Electrical Services inspection, valve adjustments, Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage, etc.
• Contact customer to provide recommendations of repairs based on Technician findings during recent service.
• When required, perform personal visit of customer site to obtain pictures, obtain measurements, coordinate subcontractors, etc. Determine the Parts, Labor and any other requirements to perform the Repairs or Services.
• Prepare proposals & provide to customer
• Respond to customer’s questions, concerns, requirements, etc. on proposals.
• Maintain accurate records in Foley CRM system (Sales Link) including but not limited to customer contacts, profile, equipment list, activities, leads, opportunities, documentation, campaigns, won/loss, etc.
• Undergraduate degree in Sales/Marketing or Equivalent years of Sales experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Proven customer service track record
• Excellent people skills/self-starter
• Strong time management
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.