Inside Sales Representative – Bear, DE & Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Sales
• Conduct monthly contacts and set up PARs (coverage touches) to targeted list of customers with the intent to develop relationships and awareness of Foley.
• Market and promote products including sales, rentals and product support of machines and services.
• Qualify and pass qualified leads to salespeople that are generated from internal and external campaigns.
• Update and maintain customer information, including contact information, machinery, address, phone, and email addresses.
• Handle walk-in customers in a retail environment.
• Prospect for new customers via external equipment data and resources.
• Act as central information source as well as a contact point noted on marketing campaigns.
• Attend industry meetings and tradeshows to represent company and products as needed.
• Organizational skills and practices
• Communication skills (telemarketing experience a plus)
• Knowledge of company products
• Construction industry experience a plus
• Self motivated
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Bilingual a plus
• Time management
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.