Product Support Inside Sales Representative – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Service
• Promote the sale of Foley’s Construction equipment labor services and parts while providing and demonstrating value to the customer within an assigned customer list.
• Serve as the principal Foley Representative for assigned accounts as follows:
? Product Support (Labor Sales and Parts) sales representative.
? Customer liaison for product support issues.
? Sell and manage Service Agreements.
? Seek new business opportunities for the sale of products provided by Foley.
• Promote Foley Product Support value by knowledgeable pro-active interaction with customers
• Self-motivated, including excellent time management skills
• Superior organizational and interpersonal skills including the self-discipline to report sales calls, follow-ups, and access CRM software
• Strong oral and written communications skills (telemarketing experience a plus)
• Knowledge of company products
• Strong technical and sales skills
• Ability to work with many different personality types
• Strong levels of patience and understanding as we work to make all interactions favorable for everyone involved in offering exceptional customer service as our common goal
• Attention to detail and analytical abilities
• Works well under pressure in a high paced environment
• High school education or more advanced degree desired
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.