Machinery Service Yardperson – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Service
• Organization of machinery, buckets, and attachments in yard
• Operation of Grove 17 ton yard crane, will train
• Unloading and loading of equipment, buckets, attachments, and components
• Back up for Loading Dock Attendant during busy work periods
• Inspect and maintain yard crane and fill out daily inspection forms
• Maintain unpaved areas of yard, grade and level areas as needed
• Follow Company Values during interaction with Customers and other Employees
• Machinery/Equipment operation experience a plus
• Yard Crane Operator’s experience and certification a plus, will train
• Technical / Maintenance experience
• Exhibit Company Core Values
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.