Rents Parts Coordinator- Piscataway
Department: Rents Parts
• Proficient in all warehouse duties including: Shipping/Receiving, Parts ordering and re-stocking, inventory control, research, organizational skills and cleanliness.
• Show awareness and demonstrate a working knowledge of the products utilized at Foley Rents.
• Proficient in handling customers face-to-face and on the telephone. Exemplary customer relation’s skills.
• Looks up and orders all parts for both internal and external customers
• Picks up parts from main warehouse and restocks our showroom and parts cage.
• Maintains parts inventory.
• Quote parts orders for all customers/suppliers/vendors
• Smart-Equip trainer (trains all techs on Smart-Equip and keeps communication with them for updates/upgrades
• Back order expediter for Non-CAT parts to be released through Smart-Equip and calls each vendor for releasing back orders not on Smart-Equip.
• Creates pricing for all vendor parts received, codes them to documents/work orders, and bills them out.
• Receives into inventory vendor parts, matches packing list to invoice and processes invoice for payment. Handles vendor parts dispute when applicable.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years of Parts experience in the automotive, truck or heavy equipment industry and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Communication skills
• Mechanical Knowledge
• Basic knowledge of SIS, DBSi, AS400, Exact, Lotus Notes and PC helpful
• Ability to be multi-tasked
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.