Parts Counter/Hose- Bensalem
Department: Construction Parts
• Use various tooling to disassemble and assemble hydraulic hose assemblies
• Accurately identify a large variety of hydraulic hose and couplings
• Maintain the highest quality hose build standards and quality
• Accurately record and document each hose build/phone and walk in orders
• Ensure that customer orders, inquires and issues are dealt with in a timely/professional manner
• Act quickly and proactively to increase parts sales and order accuracy
• Communicate with customers and vendors on a regular basis
• Investigate inquires, issues and concerns and communicate the results accordingly
• Process and follow through with returns, sales, credits, claims and warranties
• Maintain counter sales promotional material
• Initiate additional sales opportunities
• Ensure workplace safety
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Proven customer service track record
• Excellent people skills/self-starter
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Work well under pressure.
• Ability to investigate and follow through discrepancies
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• AS-400 Experience desirable
Parts counter experience required, dealership preferred
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.