Parts Handler – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Construction Parts
• Utilizing the Intermec handheld scanners the parts handler will be responsible for processing parts order activities.
• Log-on to the handheld as directed.
• Will pull parts and bag as orders are received.
• Parts handler will verify part location and quantity picked for each line item.
• The parts handler will then receive the next order based on priority.
• Parts handlers will remain processing orders at all times and will not be responsible for any other activity unless directed by the leadman or supervisor.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Mechanical knowledge
• Excellent communication and selling skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.