Parts Warehouse C – Whitehall, PA
Department: Construction Parts
• Address all customer pick-up activities at the counter.
• Process customer returns.
• Process will call follow-up for orders greater than 7 days
• Ensure all parts orders are complete before turning over to customer.
• Parts handler will verify part location and quantity picked for each line item.
• Handle any packaging requirement as needed and deliver to the appropriate staging area.
• Initial any paperwork and file in the appropriate folder for all will call activity.
• Place any drop order in the appropriate drop box and place paperwork in the appropriate file.
• Quality check orders for discrepancies and provide feedback of findings.
• Package items appropriately for shipment and handle associated paperwork.
• Maintain file accuracy and documentation for all shipments.
• Respond immediately to walk in customers requiring assistance.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Mechanical knowledge
• Excellent communication and selling skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.