Power Systems EPG Commissioning Analyst – Bensalem, PA
Department: Power Systems Service - Bensalem
• Review and evaluate project start-up and testing requirements when the project package is received in the Engineering Department. This analysis will be compared to the project budget and schedule to determine whether adequate funding and man-hours have been allocated to complete the required testing as determined by the project specification.
• Attend Factory Witness testing as required. Review test results to ensure engine performance is in accordance with CAT design operating parameters.
• Meet the equipment on side at the time of delivery for all engines/gensets to ensure the equipment arrives undamaged and all components are accounted for. If damaged is observed, record damage and report findings to the Project Manager for corrective action.
• Provide installation support to installing contractor for all electrical and mechanical systems.
• Perform Pre-Startup inspections and communicate results to installing contractor and Project Manager.
• When necessary, perform engine start-ups per the project requirements.
• Experience with AutoCad, Microsoft office, MS Project, excel, word, powerpoint and related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.