Power Systems Outside Product Support Sales Representative – Bensalem, PA
Department: Power Systems Product Support
• Utilize a problem solving Counselor Sales Approach (Relating/Discovery/Advocating/Supporting) to prospect, quote and close new business.
• Perform professional presentations to inform customers and prospects of service offerings to improve equipment reliability, performance and cost of ownership.
• Profile existing CSA customers to determine service upgrade opportunities including but not limited to: ESC, Load bank testing, Automatic Transfer Switch Inspections, Comprehensive Fuel Testing, Electrical Services, Total Maintenance & Repair Options, etc.
• Perform total system assessments on prospect accounts to determine prior service provider performance, equipment condition, competitors offering to determine the opportunity for CSA services and additional repairs.
• Actively manage call schedule to achieve “face to face” visit PAR levels with assigned accounts.
• Maintain accurate records in Foley CRM system (Sales Link ) including but not limited to customer contacts, profile, equipment list, activities, leads, opportunities, documentation, campaigns, won/loss, etc.
• Follow up with customers/prospects on new leads within 24 hours and document status in Sales Link.
• Keep abreast of product applications, maintenance service offerings, special promotions, available sales literature, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, regulatory requirements and industry trends.
• Actively work with the Product Support Coordinator on CSA renewals to ensure the sale of additional services are incorporated into renewals proposals.
• Follow up with customers on all outstanding proposals, gain commitment and secure purchase orders and CSA agreements.
• Update/maintain accurate engine population and system accessories for assigned accounts within the Foley CRM system (Sales Link).
• Prepare all required and approved documentation and forward to Product Support Coordinator to activate new customers, renewals or added services.
• Assist in the resolution of customer concerns and conflicts.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• University or college degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and work experience.
• Three (3) years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong planning and time management skills
• Knowledge and operational understanding of mechanical and electrical products and systems
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.