Rental Services Counter Supervisor – Bensalem, PA
• Maintain daily involvement with Rental Developers and Rental Sales Territory Managers to obtain overall financial and time utilization targets.
• Periodically reviews the competition, suggesting adjustments to prices and offerings due to market sensitivity.
• Understands and considers the overall employee/customer impact when making important broad based decisions.
• Demonstrates "salemanship" skills, not only to promote the business but to support the rental counter and sales team by leading by example.
• Acts as a mediator with employee and/or customer disputes.
• Works closely with the credit/collections department.
• Communicates with customers and sales departments to resolves disputes.
• Providing and gathering information regarding lost rentals and competition.
• Evaluate and develop direct reports by supporting their development of value based decision making skills to provide increased value within the Rental Services Sales Operations Team.
• Through effective collaboration, model, and reinforce problem solving and influencing skills with other managers to further the awareness, understanding, and integration of the company's mission and core business values.
• Promote products and services to existing customers while attracting new customers in conjunction with the Relationship Critical Success Factor.
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in the customer service or equipment rental industry with progressive supervisory experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.