Rental Services Shop Service Advisors – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Rents Service
• Communicate with internal and external customers on a daily basis according to our mission, vision and core company values.
• Monitor WorkFlow to ensure accurate and timely communication to Counter & Sales Staff on shop status for machine preparedness.
• Perform repair quoting duties for machine repairs, preparation of Walk around inspections, maintaining Work Orders in a segmented format. Communicating with and acquiring approvals for all customer work.
• Collaborate with Shop Manager and Lead tech on communicating start, status and required completion dates of all internal prep and repair work as well as Customer Repairs.
• Review of the Technician’s notes for clarity (edit and revise if needed) prior to submittal to the warranty department for claiming.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the heavy equipment industry with progressive maintenance/repair experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Knowledge of general business practices and the roles other departments play within the overall business operations of an organization; solid business acumen and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong project management, time management, team building and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of Construction Service Writer Job & Supervisor Role/Function
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, DBS, DSI, SIS and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.