Rental Services Territory Manager – Bensalem, PA
Department: Rents Sales - Bensalem
• Identify, initiate contact and establish relationships with industrial, commercial, construction customers and influence buyers or decision makers in ways consistent with our mission statement and core business values in order to meet or exceed territorial and corporate business goals.
• Provide innovative solutions to customers’ needs through the sale and rental of Caterpillar and Allied equipment.
• Create and propose rental and sale quotes for current and prospective customers.
• Attend trade shows, conventions, and corporate events in representation of Foley Inc.
• Initiates rental and sales orders with coordinators by providing pertinent information including purchase order numbers, rental rates, sales prices, trucking rates, delivery details, and delivery expectations.
• Provide clear explanation for company policies and procedures to customers.
• On an accurate and timely basis, initiate, complete, and submit sales related reports and documentation in order to maintain the established business systems records within 48 hours.
• Aide in resolving customer disputes for sales, rental, and service related issues.
• Adherence to the Foley Rents Credit Disputes 6 Sigma Policy, Centralized Dispatching Policy, and company core values.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the customer service, heavy equipment or rental industry with progressive sales experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Knowledge of general business practices and the roles other departments play within the overall business operations of an organization; solid business acumen and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management, team building and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.