Sales Coordinator- Piscataway
Department: Machinery Sales
• Process and maintain customer orders in accordance with all sales policy & procedures, including the acquisition, preparation and fulfillment of all approved needs for the order.
• Maintain and track both machine & attachment inventory and process all necessary paperwork including dealer transfers, demos/loans, locations, delivery dates specification and attached/unattached attachments.
• Provide quotes and inventory availability in an accurate and timely manner following established guidelines and systems/tools.
• Maintain machine/attachment history folders on all products ordered.
• Provide backup support for the other coordinators within the department to ensure the successful execution of that job during absence of coordinator or in time of higher than usual business.
• Provide Sales Operations Manager with attachment recommendations (both needed stock and excess stock) on as needed basis.
• Establish and process all associated paperwork, vendor invoices, requisitions debits/credits and other items needed to complete machine/attachment accruals.
• Organization and prioritizing of short term (daily) and long term (weekly-monthly) tasks along with the proper follow-up.
• Five years experience or less in the industry need a high school degree or G.E.D.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Reader and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.