Service Writer / Quoter – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Service
• Prepare new and additional repair quotes. Review quotes with Supervisors, CSRs and Customers.
• Follow up with Customers on quotes issued.
• Assist customers (internal, external) with additional repair quotes and or estimates. Offer repair options.
• Schedule approved quoted repairs and coordinate with Shop Supervisors
• Alert customers and/or CSRs of machine status and completion.
• Obtain signed quotes from customers and or CSRs and open work orders.
• Exhibit positive behavior/performance in relationship to our Company Values.
• Strong mechanical /technical knowledge. Be able to understand the concept of the repair and the most economical means of repair.
• Strong knowledge of the Caterpillar/Foley parts ordering process.
• Strong PC skills.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to identify and define problems and offer alternative solutions.
• Thorough knowledge of DBS AS400, DSI, SIS, SIMS, Shop Log, and work order knowledge.
• Strong organizational skills.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.