Tool Room Attendant – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Service
• Accountable for controlling tool and shop supply inventory
• Upkeep of tool room organization and cleanliness
• Checking tools in and out of inventory to Technicians utilizing the tool watch software in computer
• Maintain and repair tooling as needed
• Work with various vendors to assure best pricing of tooling and supplies.
• Submit purchase order requests for tooling and supplies to shop manager for approval
• Perform daily inspections of shop lift trucks and report on needed repairs
• Perform daily inspections of shop overhead cranes
• Maintain battery recycling container / palletize used batteries and prep for shipment to vendor
• Maintain used oil recycling area in shop
• Maintain spill booms in yard and storm drains
• Handle oneself and interactions with others in accordance with our company values
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Computer skills
• Mechanical skills
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.