Transmission Rebuilder Technician-Piscataway
Department: Machinery Service
• Rebuild Automatic/ manual transmissions
• Diagnostics and troubleshoot all systems/Repair and service of various types of equipment
• Ability to work independently
• Perform technical repairs and service on Machinery Equipment.
• Perform necessary troubleshooting and notify Service Manager of outstanding issues.
• Consistently follows all Foley safety policies and procedures to include all Personal Protective Equipment and safety shoes/safety glasses being worn at all times.
• Minimum 5 years experience with Cat/Non Cat construction equipment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong Computer skills preferred, knowledge of SisWeb, Parts Integrator, ET and AS400 is a plus.
• Assist parts department in researching and ordering needed parts.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.