Department: Rents Service
• Required to prepare all daily, weekly, monthly inspections and documentation
• Inspection and servicing of forklifts. Prepare and file inspection reports
• Cleaning of service and parts departments as assigned by area Managers
• Maintenance and monitoring of Hazmat items: specifically used battery storage, emergency spills, contamination and maintenance control of on-site water areas and drains
• Responsible for equipment maintenance
• Additional maintenance duties as assigned by area managers
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Experience operating equipment
• Ability to work independently
• Some technical background
• Previous maintenance experience
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.