Caterpillar Certified Rebuild
Foley, Inc.'s Certified Rebuild program takes advantage of the fact that Cat equipment is built to be rebuilt for a second life. The end result is a like-new machine with the latest technology and engineering updates, complete with a new warranty and Serial number-all at a fraction of the cost of a new machine.
Besides improving your environmental profile, Cat Certified Rebuilds come with the following advantages:
- Every component - down to the frame and wiring harnesses - is restored to like-new condition or replaced
- 7,000 parts are repaired, replaced or reconditioned in total machine rebuilds
- More than 350 tests or inspections are performed
- The machine is completely repainted and new graphics are applied on a total-machine rebuild
- Emission upgrades are also available.
Also, maximize the built-in value of your power train...
Foley, Inc.'s Caterpillar Certified Power Train Rebuild Program offers a second life for your Cat Construction Power Train. For maximum productivity, improved reliability and availability, this is a cost-effective solution to have similar new-machine warranty and power train coverage. This process incorporates critical engineering improvements and restores the power train to like-new performance.
- Restores power train to like-new performance
- Covers radiator, engine, transmission, torque converter, final drive and axle
- Approximately 200 tests and inspections of power train components
- Replacement or reconditioning of approximately 3,000 parts, including power train electrical switches, sensors, sending units, electronic control modules, engine wiring harnesses, bearings, gaskets, seals and coolant hoses.
- 3 Year or 5,000 hours warranty