Benefits of Equipment Management
- Increased uptime and lower operating costs — When you have access to the latest heath, location and availability data for your fleet, you can spot problems sooner, reduce expenses and downtime, and plan more effectively throughout the entire lifecycle of your key assets.
- Greater productivity and job site efficiency — Foley’s productivity solutions help you improve cycle times and hit payload targets with greater consistency. By giving you daily updates on load and volume data, you can achieve greater control over grade, compaction and other factors that impact both your accuracy and your bottom line.
- Safer employees and improved accountability — Greater visibility and more refined processes allow you to manage risks more effectively and create a working environment that is safer for crew members. Foley EM Solutions give you tools to track asset location in relation to safety and speed zones, reducing the risk of injury.
- More sustainable business practices — From reducing fuel use to extending the life of your key assets, every aspect of Foley’s EM solutions contributes to the overall sustainability of your operation. Not only will you reduce your ownership and operating costs, but you’ll also gain an advanced compliance posture that allows you to easily meet the regulatory challenges of the future.
Features of EMSolutions
- Equipment Management. Make smart use of technology to monitor, control and manage your equipment. Using the information gathered from technology-equipped machines, we can help you find new ways to enhance production, reduce costs, improve safety and build the more sustainable, successful business you want.
- Productivity Solutions. Monitor production and increase job site efficiency.
- Safety Solutions. Increase job site awareness to keep your people and equipment safe.
- Sustainability Solutions. Reduce environmental impact and simplify compliance reporting.
To learn more about the specific ways our EM solutions can benefit your business, contact a Foley representative today.