Accounts Payable Specialist – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Accounts Payable
• Timely entering of invoices. Includes checking invoices/coding for reasonableness and consistency
• Prepare check and ACH payments
• Monitor invoices for discount opportunities and verify vendor numbers
• Reconcile payment discrepancies and outstanding credit memos
• Reconcile monthly vendor statements.
• Research inquiries from internal customers and communicate findings in a timely manner.
• Assess and verify Use Tax on invoices.
• Process monthly rents.
• Void checks from system and banking institution before month end.
• Complete Accounts Payable vendor information / contact forms.
• Monitor vendor files for proper 1099 reporting.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1-2 years work experience in accounts payable.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management and organization skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.