Applications Developer – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Information Technology
• Deliver solutions using Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, custom development, and data integrations.
• Responsible for application development including reviewing, testing, modifying, debugging, and documenting new and existing systems.
• Full life cycle development of business applications including intranet and internet.
• Analyze, develop, implement, and support innovative IT applications in order to provide useful business analytical information.
• Monitor, enhance, implement, integrate, and promote data warehousing solutions that allows management the ability to measure business trends.
• Assess, plan, and direct outside resources, vendors, and services to ensure implementation of the companies’ IT strategic business plan.
• Collaborate with team members regularly to reach the goals set by the team.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience with a minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience in information technology.
• Strong understanding of relational database design and query with the ability to apply these skills throughout varied platforms.
• Development experience with Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, …), SharePoint, and .NET platform (C#)
• Experience interacting with oData and REST endpoints for Dynamics 365/Power Platform
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Dataverse
• Understanding of security within Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform applications
• Experience with ColdFusion is a plus.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.