Azure Server Administrator
Department: Information Technology
• Implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to computer, storage, network, and security.
• Develop and deliver high-level technical assistance as required.
• Assist system and network admins with daily duties as needed.
• Maintain support tickets assigned to you in a timely manner
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Microsoft cloud certification required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Dynamics 365 experience a plus
• Strong computer operation skills
• Superior critical thinking skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Office 365, Azure active directory, Azure platform.
• Ability to create technical documents mapping the server and network infrastructure.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.