Builder/Standard Jobs Coordinator – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Service - Bensalem
• Create and Maintain the Builder G3 and Standard Jobs, update accordingly.
• Build standard jobs/repair option for the generation of repair quotes.
• Maintain communication with CSR's and other internal Foley personnel.
• Training of Foley Service Personnel on the usage of Standard Jobs.
• Review active reports on time variance.
• Check repair history on equipment including, PIP/PSP Service Letters, SIMSi, and in-house repair reports
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Minimum 5 years’ experience in the heavy equipment industry
• Strong technical and mechanical skills
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills: both verbal and written
• Strong time management and project management skills. Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills
• Experience with Microsoft office.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.