Business Intelligence Architect – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Information Technology
• Investigates and recommends new technology solutions that drive continuous improvement and automation wherever possible within our data ecosystem.
• Acts as the internal company expert on analytical software tools, industry trends, and effective practices & procedures for translating business needs into actionable capabilities.
• Analyzes data systems and documents data elements, data flow, relationships, and dependencies.
• Performs complex data extractions and manipulations and automates routines.
• Participates in the design, development, and maintenance of internal database infrastructures.
• Participates in data governance and validation to ensure quality data.
• Ensures defined best practices, standards, and guidelines are followed during development.
• Trains users on analytic solutions and provides technical assistance when needed.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or similar experience.
• Requires experience with extracting data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP software.
• Requires two years of experience using Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Excel for reporting solutions.
• Requires five years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & T-SQL
• Requires experience creating database objects (tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, etc.).
• Requires experience creating dashboards and visualizations.
• Experience with Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, or other BI tools are preferred.
• Experience with ASP.Net, C# are preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of initiatives or projects with the ability to lead and facilitate business requirements and data analysis and modeling sessions.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.