Combined Heat & Power Project Manager – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Power Systems Sales
• Manage the services from contractors, engineers, customers, owners, utility companies, sales staff and service technicians.
• Maintain responsibility for all technical and financial health of each contract accrual account ensuring gross profit levels budgeted for each job.
• Identify, document and report product issues and help identify root causes that affect customer satisfaction, productivity and/or operations
• Exercise strong problem-solving abilities and collaboration with multiple parties to work through technical and financial issues.
• Schedule and dispatch Caterpillar and non-Caterpillar services in a timely manner as needed.
• Perform on-site job review and attendance of services.
• Assess and provide input to service management on service equipment, tooling, procedural, and technician training needs.
• 3-5 year’s experience in a related industry, particularly with large rotating equipment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience preferred, but not required
• Must be self-motivated and team oriented, capable of managing time, flexing on priorities for multiple projects, and operating well under pressure with little supervision
• Technical, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to present information clearly to customers
• Proficient with MS Applications and able to quickly learn new technology
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.