Finance ERP Business Analyst II
Department: Credit & Finance
• Assisting with the development & maintenance of the ERP system.
• Being a liaison between systems personnel, end users & the ERP Department.
• Responsible for conducting analysis of business processes, gathering business requirements, testing the system, customizing, and configuring of the system.
• Collaborating with functional team to develop procedures and standards, ensuring they align with system and company objectives.
• Participate in system training and become a Dynamics 365 system expert.
• Assist to identify gaps in our business processes within functional area to drive operational effectiveness.
• Assist to design, develop, create, and deploy project training materials.
• Aid in conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, and aligning configuration tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience with a minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience in information technology.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to work independently.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.