Desktop Support Specialist – Bensalem, PA
Department: Information Technology
• Provide service through timely Help Desk Ticket and IT Hotline resolution for field and shop technicians. Develop technical documentation in support systems and procedures and common problems and their resolution.
• Provide backup operations support for the company’s technology infrastructure.
• Assist with the review of technology usage and technology deployment to help meet the company’s operating needs.
• Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of technology assets and technology related components for the purpose of cost control, efficient operation, and support of the technology infrastructure.
• Primary duties include:
- Installation, support and maintenance of ET, SiS Web and other service related IT tools including third party applications such as DSi.
- Proficient in desktop, laptop and printer support.
- Basic network troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ticket entry for walk-ins and IT Hot Line calls.
- Internal Caterpillar Electric Technician (ET) Licensing
- Smart Phone and Tablet Maintenance
• Potential for travel to various branches
• Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 1-3 years progressive experience in Information Technology.
• Strong project management, time management and team skills; ability to work independently and multi task effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft office, excel, word. PowerPoint and related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.