Inside Sales Repair Quoter
Department: Power Systems Sales
• Prepare parts lists and obtain parts pricing & determine labor, mileage and travel requirements.
• Prepare proposals & provide to customer. Respond to customer’s questions, concerns, requirements, etc.
• Provide service & maintenance recommendations to customer to improve reliability and extend service life of their equipment.
• Contact customer to provide recommendations of repairs based on Technician findings during recent service.
• When required, perform personal visit of customer site to obtain pictures, obtain measurements, coordinate subcontractors, etc. Determine the Parts, Labor and any other requirements to perform the repairs or services.
• Follow up with customers on all outstanding proposals to obtain approval and/or Purchase Orders
• Prepare all required/approved paperwork and forward to the Service Department for scheduling work for its completion.
• Maintain accurate records in Foley CRM system
• Keep abreast of product applications, maintenance service offerings, special promotions, available sales literature, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, regulatory requirements and industry trends.
• Assist in the resolution of customer concerns and conflicts.
• Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or 3 years of direct work experience in an internal / external sales capacity.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Reader and other related software.
• Strong time management, organizational, and communication skills. Ability to work independently/multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.