Inventory Control Manager – Bensalem, PA
Department: Construction Parts - Bensalem
• Maintain optimum parts inventory levels (Cat & Allied) at all locations.
• Maintain good service fill percentages at all locations.
• Plan and administer parts department procedures to ensure excellent customer service and efficient productivity.
• Coordinate and align warehouse policies and procedures in accordance with our company values.
• Coordinate and optimize delivery truck routes and scheduled maintenance.
• Coordinate and manage semi-annual returns for all locations
• Review and process daily inventory through PIC.
• Standardize process across branches and evaluate for waste elimination opportunities
• Monitor all aspects of corporate parts core processing (including warranty cores).
• Process monthly parts barometer to Cat.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Parts Operations, Inventory and Warehouse Management with progressive supervisory experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Experience with AS400, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.