Machinery Service Apprentice – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Machinery Service
• Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on various types of equipment.
• To learn/develop how to service Caterpillar equipment using cutting edge diagnosis and maintenance systems, advanced technologies and high tech tools.
• Program combines classroom, online and hands on learning.
• Possess a passion and strong desire to become a Caterpillar technician
• Vo Tech Graduate
• Technical School Graduate
• Excellent mechanical abilities
• Valid NJ Drivers license
• Computer skills
• Adhere to Company Core Values
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.