Machinery Service Dispatcher
Department: Machinery Service
• Manage all assigned Field Technicians’ productivity and expense time
• Prioritize all work accordingly for all five locations and assure communication with our customers to meet expectations
• Assign start dates and completion dates to all jobs and communicate this with technicians and customers
• Review work orders for accuracy and close out in a timely manner
• Monitor all in process jobs to ensure proper technician notes and segmentation
• Review all warranty work orders to ensure compliance with warranty requirements for processing
• Track & Manage PIP & Product Link completion for all 5 locations.
• Meet monthly with Caterpillar representative to review service goals
• Mentor technicians and exhibit positive behavior/performance in relationship to our Company Values
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the heavy equipment industry with progressive maintenance and repair supervisory experience
• Strong technical and mechanical skills
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills: both verbal and written
• Strong time management, team building, and leadership skills: ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
• Well-versed computer skills
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.