Parts Counter – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Construction Parts
• Maintain good working relationship with our internal and external customers.
• Work with a sense of urgency.
• Utilize the following tools to process part orders: AS400, SIS 2.0, Parts Integrator, TMI, SIMSi, CAT Technical, CAT Reman One Safe Source, Microfiche, Parts Viz, Email
• Process customer quotes.
• Handle all customer parts calls in a timely fashion.
• Respond immediately to walk in customers requiring assistance.
• Process customer credits.
• Process branch transfers to meet the customer need by date
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Mechanical knowledge
• Excellent communication and selling skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Customer service oriented
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.