Paving Specialist Assistant – Bensalem, PA
Department: Machinery Product Support
• Actively promote product support for all paving products offered by Foley Inc.
• Perform paver inspections.
• Create and communicate paving repairs & rebuild quotes directly to customers.
• Coordinate service activities between the customer’s maintenance management and Foley branch Service Department personnel, as required.
• Provide Technical parts & service assistance when required.
• Assist with paving products demonstrations when required.
• Timely exchange of leads to the proper sales and/or service personnel.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Diesel mechanic technical or trade school
• 2 plus years industry experience working as a diesel mechanic.
• Previous Paving Product Support experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.