Power Systems Business Development Manager – Bensalem, PA or Piscataway, NJ
Department: Power Systems Sales
• Establish a contact list and call frequency for all contractors, consulting engineers and end user in your territory and perform personal visits to identify new bids and future projects being designed.
• Assist end customers, contractors and consulting engineers with system design, application assistance, and product information, budget and project price quotations.
• Assist Foley Project Engineer’s with specific project submittals, respond to consulting engineer’s questions, seek and achieve approval and project release for manufacturing.
• Track projects bid, secure purchase orders from customers and negotiate favorable terms and conditions for Foley Power Systems.
• Negotiate non-Cat accessory buy-outs for major projects and develop strategic souring alliances with key industry vendors.
• Prepare and provide complete support documentation to Engineering for projects sold.
• Respond to customer’s questions on existing projects and bids, attend project construction meetings and communicate customer concerns, issues and schedules to appropriate staff.
• Assist department staff and credit to resolve customer payment disputes.
• 3-5 years direct customer contact sales experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of PC based computer software programs.
• High energy level, excellent organizational, time management and negotiating skills.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment and power generation systems.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.