Power Systems Field Service Advisor – Piscataway, NJ
Department: Power Systems Service
• Takes incoming phone calls as needed and completes service request forms.
• Schedules service technicians to jobs.
• Communicates with technicians to facilitate work.
• Maintains Service Log and prepares work orders for closing.
• Manages resources in service department to complete work in a timely manner.
• Communicates with customers to coordinate services and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manages technicians to meet department and company standards.
• Adhere to COD Policy, Credit Approval Process, Engine Warranty Policy and Procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the engine, truck or heavy equipment industry with progressive maintenance/repair supervisory experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foley,Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.